Date(s) - 13/10/2018 - 14/10/2018
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
92 Castle Lane, Solihull. B92 8DF
REIKI THIRD DEGREE – Part A: Advanced or Master Practitioner Level
2 days, 10.00-5.30 pm. 2-4 students per course
This 2 day course is suitable for any Reiki student who wishes to expand their understanding of Reiki and the use of more advanced techniques, but who does not wish to take the full Master Teacher course immediately. It forms an ideal platform to go on to Master Teacher Level at a later date as required.
Requirements for students: Previous completion of Reiki Level 2 requirements and at least 3 months experience at working at this level (professionally or not) in one-one situations and Reiki shares.
It is possible to take Reiki Level 3A training before you complete the requirements to gain Practitioner certification. Some students prefer to gain the extra level before commencing professional practice.
Students who have trained with other masters in the past are very welcome to apply but I will either phone you or meet you to have a chat about what you have covered before and your expectations of advanced level training.
This Level 3 course includes:
• Review of material covered at Level 2
• Reiki Lineage
• Ancient origins of Reiki (pre –Usui)
• Reiki at Master Level
• Meaning and use of the Usui Master Symbol
• Meditation and Attunement to the Master Symbol
• Reiki meditation for Level 3A
• More on spiritual development
• More on the Energy system of the body
• Construction and uses of a Reiki Crystal grid
• Paired work to explore the “feel” of the master symbol energy and try out new techniques:
Working with Colour
Working with a Spinal treatment
• Reiki shared treatment
• Comprehensive course manual
• All refreshments
If you are not intending to work professionally with Reiki then that is all that is needed but to gain professional certification at Reiki Master Practitioner level you will need to complete Level 3A training as follows:
• You are required to continue your journal of your self- treatments.
• You are required to present 6 case studies for assessment and discussion
• You are required to continue to read widely to expand your understanding of Reiki
• You are asked to maintain contact with your Reiki Master via attendance at Reiki shares, group or private mentoring sessions
Your Master Practitioner Certificate will be issued on satisfactory completion of Level 3A requirements plus all of the Level 2 Practitioner requirements if you have not already completed these.
Further training to Master Teacher level is also available.
Next Date– to be confirmed with students.
Please contact me if you are interested in the Teaching level.
We offer quality training to the best standards available. Our courses are relaxed and informal and the group size is a maximum of 6 so that each person can receive as much attention and support as they need. We fully support all of our students during training and afterwards.
Reiki Master: Christine Sutton
Phone:0121 246 9448