With over 15 years experience Sydney Naturopath, Bowenwork / The Bowen Technique Practitioner, Certified Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner (NET), Reiki Master and Certified Angel Card Reader Eliza Ball has founded her practice with the objective of offering a gentle and holistic approach to health care issues as an alternative to a purely symptomatic approach. After experiencing reoccurring Tonsillitis, Glandular Fever and Ross River fever as a child, she believed that there must have been a way to support the bodies own natural immune system while having minimal negative side effects. Thus her interest in Complementary Medicine (CM) began with great results.
Eliza incorporates Naturopathy, Nutritional Support, Vitamins, Bowenwork / Bowen Therapy / Bowen Technique, Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) and Reiki to ensure a holistic mind body approach to healing. Eliza is also available for Ear Candling appointments.
Returning you to full health is her prime objective and she will develop gentle and effective treatment protocols to individually suit your needs.
Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Science, Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy, Certificate 4 Bowen Technique, Diploma of Nutrition, Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine, Diploma of Remedial Massage, Reiki Master Training, Neuro Emotional Technique Certification.
Eliza has also contributed to articles for 9-5 Magazine, Shop Till You Drop, New Weekly, City Weekly, the Daily Telegraph and Marie Claire Magazine.
If you have a specific health complaint you would like addressed, please contact Eliza at the clinic via email for more information at email@example.com or explore www.elizaball.com to find out more!
My Practice Locations are as follows:
Max Remedial (Thursday, Friday)
Level 1, 32 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Life Source Yoga & Health (Wednesday)
Suite 4, Ground Floor
41 McLaren Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
(02) 8904 0202
Natural Life Sydney
Newtown (Saturday, Monday, Tuesday)
Please Share this with Your Friends:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)