The key to change… is to let go of fear. – Rosanne Cash
On many occasions you will find it’s not practical to spend sixty to ninety minutes conducting a complete Reiki treatment. Often for numerous reasons the person needing Reiki has a limited amount of time or you simply are called into action in a place far away from your normal healing room.
There is an alternative quick and versatile technique that can be used in these situations. The Rapid Reiki treatment focuses on all the major chakra points while the client sits upright in a chair, and takes between fifteen to thirty minutes to complete.
- Your client should be seated in a straight back chair or stool. Stand behind your client with your hands on their shoulders.
- Remember to take a moment to go inside, prepare for the healing session and recite your silent invocation.
Positions 2 – 3
- Position 2: Remain behind the Client and place both of your hands on top of their head covering their crown Chakra.
- Position 3: Move to the side of your client and place one hand on their forehead and the other hand in the back of their head over their occipital ridge covering their 3rd eye chakra.
Positions 4 – 5
- Position 4: Remaining at the side of your client; place one hand over the throat chakra and one hand at the back of the clients’ neck.
- Position 5: Remaining at the side of your client; Place one hand on the heart chakra and one hand at the back on their shoulder blades.
Positions 6 – 7
- Position 6: Remaining at the side of your client; place one hand on your clients’ solar plexus chakra and one hand at the back on their spine.
- Position 7: Remaining at the side of your client; place one hand on your clients’ sacral chakra and one hand at the back on their spine.
Positions 8 – 9
- Position 8: Move to the front of your client; place one cupped hand on each of your clients’ knees.
- Position 9: Remaining at the front of your client; place one hand on each of your clients’ feet.
Finally comb your client’s aura three times as you normally would after a full treatment. Wash your hands in cold running water and offer a cold drink of water to your client to assist grounding.
Please Note: For your comfort positions 3 – 8 should be conducted while sitting in a chair or on a stool. Spend 3 – 5 minutes on each position unless your intuition tells you otherwise.
A little Reiki is better than no Reiki at all
I have no doubt whatever that most people live, whether physically, intellectually, or morally, in a very restricted circle of their potential being. They make use of a very small portion of their possible consciousness, and of their soul’s resources in general, much like a man who, out of his whole bodily organism, should get into a habit of using only his little finger. Great emergencies and crises show us how much greater our vital resources are than we had supposed…. We all have reservoirs of life to draw upon, of which we do not dream. – William James
Happiness resides not in possessions; and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul. – Democritus